WE ARE HIRING
Robots Expert Finland Ltd (REX) is the leading drone expert company in Finland and a well-known player in the European drone ecosystem with another office in Munich. We help companies and organizations adopt drones in their operations. We work on a European level on the definition and rollout of U-space (drone traffic management), wireless connectivity, and Urban Air Mobility (aviation inside cities). We build a future where drones benefit both business and society.
Our work with one of the largest drone demonstrators in Europe, GOF U-space in 2019, has been recognized worldwide. We are currently working on the multi-year European project 5G!drones to understand how 5G networks can best support drone applications. We train drone operators and pilots on Open and Specific category operations, and arrange advanced drone operations.
In January 2021 we start two new European multi-year projects related to Urban Air Mobility and to the safe mixing of manned and unmanned aircraft in the urban airspace. We are growing and we want you to join the REX team in Vantaa, Finland or in Munich, Germany! You will be deeply involved in our research and demonstration projects related to Urban Air Mobility, U-space and 5G technology. You will also actively work with current and prospective customers on new business opportunities in your region.
· Documented experience from structuring and managing complex projects
· A track record from either strategy consulting or strategic business development
· Excellent structuring, communication and documentation skills
· A higher university degree (at least Master-level)
· Located in Finland or Germany
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Fluent in written and spoken Finnish if you are located in Finland
· Fluent in written and spoken German if you are located in Germany
Differentiators that will set you apart
· Your interest in and experience from aviation and traffic management (manned or unmanned)
· A background in GIS, spatial data management or land survey
We offer an opportunity to contribute to disrupting both manned and unmanned aviation in a dynamic start-up company with a skilled team and to be a key driver shaping unmanned aviation in Europe and beyond.
If you are interested, please send your letter and CV to email@example.com before January 24, 2021.